Saturday, November 15, 2014

I received some pictures for my old friend Tim Ryan



These are of the All Saints NEW dinning hall. If you look back into my blog in July. You can see how much farther they have gotten since. Now Tim and Bob are building the porch for the hall. It really is neat to see how God puts people in the right spot and the right time. Tim and Felicia have been helping out there for over 5 years. Every time I see things getting done there, I just praise the Lord. The reason I say that is, the only way all this is working out is because of Him. If Tim and his family was the only ones, they would be still building the walls. Nothing againest Tim.He is a great worker. But he is only one guy and since the summer, groups have come in and did the building. 



This activity is out side and really not sure why? It was on my schedule for today to bring out garbage cans plus liners. It read Pumpkin Smashing. I drove by twice and saw these students taking baseball bats to the poor pumpkins. Remember a bout two weeks ago, I took some pictures of pumpkins and hay in the walk ways. Well I see the pumpkins are gone, so I guess this is where they are now. As teachers at any school, you need to come up with stuff that the students walk away and say wow that was fun. So I guess this was one of those moments.


Then is the banquet hall. I just finished straighten this place out. I walked by and said NO. They guys came in and I thought NO. But it was schedule and it was a time for the middle schoolers to get together and have some fun. They had a couple of contest in there, plus time to give out announcements. 
Scott and I walked in afterwards and the place looked good still. I was very impressed. We have some great kids here and I really look on each day and say thank you Jesus for this place and how He is at the helm. 
I look at my life before Christ and say I had some fun, but it always ended in a bad way, most times. These students have this great opportunity to get the best leaning there is out there, plus His Word. 
I am so blessed to call this place my home for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...