Sunday, December 20, 2015

Another day at Calvary.


This is Stretch. I have the honor to be their keeper. Every Friday afternoon I get to go to the reptile store an buy their diner for the week. 


This is my little girl named Lizzy. She is very friendly. I really think she enjoys being picked up and held. I have been wrong before. 


This be Steve. I am not sure where they came up with theses names. I was told the children named them a while back. Oh well, I t is funny, before I lived in the Bahamas, I hated snakes of any kind. As I was a care taker for them back there, I got use to handily them and my fear went away. 



That right at Calvary we had a fun day yesterday. Setting things up and getting ready for our Christmas Fun day for the kids. As our day was set a side to make every thing ready for last night and today our doors fun day. I will share more pictures tomorrow. 

Here is the Saturday night crowd. This place was rocking. Like I said I have many more pictures to share, but I need to get going to work now. 
May He bless your day and I look forward in hearing back form you guys on how your Christmas is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...