Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yesterday at work.


As we had a staff meeting for the Facilities. That is the maintenance, events custodial and grounds. Plus mangers. During these times Tony, tell us all that has been going on and what is next in the future for what needs and wants might happen. 
The real neat thing is they pick a employee of the month. This month was the Night Crew of custodial. Which these are the folks I work with each night, I work. They sure deserve the rewards. Since I have been here this is the only crew that seems to be short staff. Well there has been some people that left for other things. So as being short these guys have had their hands full.
Not sure what they got, but the nice thing is that our staff knows the who the hard workers are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...