Monday, December 21, 2015

This is Sunday morning, remember the reason for the season? JESUS.


While I was in the service on Saturday night. I could not get a good shot of the candles. I know this camera is not a great picture taker. But it is very easy to pull out and take some pictures. 


This is the snow man, Jon Cosper. He worked with us in events for about three months. I have known him since the Patmos days. It then was a intern. I was talking with him last night, he will be getting married in February here. 



You can see the kids were really having a ball sliding down this little hill. It brings back many memories of when I was a kid.. It sure was fun watching these guys. 



Not sure when I took these shots, I think after the first service. I look on and say wow, this place is rocking and it seems like everyone is having fun. 
At the end of the day, we pretty much took down almost everything. It was a long day but really was worth it. 
On Christmas Eve we will not have such a big set up. We will see???? I have been told that before. Not as big????
I know the reason for the season is JESUS. I have to remind myself that very once and a while. 
THREE (3) DAYS LEFT TO GET THOSE GIFTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...