Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Okay the word is out,Christmas is almost here.




The pictures above are from a friend of mine, Eddie. He lives up in Vero Beach, Florida.I have known him since 2005. He was in the mission field for a while himself. He use to help out at the ALC. His gift was loving to cook for others. You know when a group would come in and stay at the ALC Camp. He was one of the folks that would do the cooking for them. There was one thing he use to bless me with, food. I would be doing some work and he would save me something to eat. You know breakfast, he would make me eggs,fried baloney and hash browns. Eddie has some what retired. Like I said he lives up in Vero Beach. He bought a mobile home up there and loves every minute. He helps out at a homeless shelter and pick up out dated food and gives them out to who ever is in need. I hope in the beginning of the new year I will be able to spend a little time with him and just hang out. 


That right we have a Christmas tree up and ready for the season. 


For the last couple of year, since I have gotten back. I go to Costco and buy myself a fruit cake. It really taste great. This is my gift to me. 
I really hope and pray that things are coming together for you as the Christmas spirit is all around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...