Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Had a old friend drop in.


This be Marsha Harvey. I meet her and her hubby (Bob) back while I was in Nassau. Bob is a cousin of Faye Browning. Bob and Faye Browning that help out at the ALC every winter. Sad part is Bob Harvey passed about 5 years ago. So when Marsha gets over this way, She lets me know and we always plan out something to do. This day she asked if we could go shopping. I said sure, if any one out there knows me I love retail and just walking around looking at different things. So we went to two (2) vets offices. She needed to get food for her a birds and treats for her small dogs. Then went to Costco and a couple of items there. Had lunch and that was our day. 
Please keep her in prayer, the reason she really came was for doctor tests. Not really sure what she is going through, but say a prayer of two for her. 


After dropping her off at her hotel. I was right next to the Broward Mall. So I stopped in and took a walk around. 




This story is Pandora. (jewelry store) There is a line of people waiting to get in. I guess everyone is looking at gifts that are charms. I have seen their ads on TV and that would be a great gift for a mom or even a wife. 


This is our theater at Wynmoore. I have been living here for over a year and ever saw this many people in here at once. It was full house. 



The movie was Learning To Drive. It pretty much tells of a married couple that is going through a rough time. So the wife never had her driver license. So she meets this guy and he is driving instructor. Now you think these two would fall in love and live happily ever lasting. 
But not this movie. The driver gets married to someone that is from India. The woman learning how to drive, meets a guy on a date. Don't see him afterwards. 
At the end guess what happens? She drives off to Vermont in a new car. 
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...