Thursday, December 24, 2015

What is there to do on a Tuesday night?


Well I think I drove down town Fort Lauderdale. I knew that a church was having a out doors service. Which why not check it out? Praise and worship and just hanging out with people. Why not. While pulling up to this spot. It has a meter. I saw a old friend in front of her store there. Asking will I get a ticket if I don't put money in? Se said the police are very good about giving out tickets. That is why I took this picture. See I put $3.00 in, good for 2 hours. 


This service was put on by Church By The Glades. It was at Huizenga Amphitheater. 
Okay got there and it started to rain a little. You know sprinkles. Then about ten or fifteen minutes it came pouring down. 





That is why every one is under the bridge here. So people came ready for rain, you know umbrellas. 
Even while talking with Robin in front of her store, she offer me one and said, no I will be okay. NOT? Got soaking wet and just tried to stay some what dry under here. After about five minutes every one walked back out and tried it again. The sound guys had a rough night, covering the speakers and what ever else. 






Okay show time. They were only 15 minutes later than planned. 







This another pastor speaking. His name is David. I think maybe he is the senor pastor.
 He had a wonderful massage on:
Galatians 4:4 But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law, (5) God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. 
That is what Christmas is about. Jesus Christ coming to us and giving us that freedom to call God our Father. 


At the end of the service, they shot snow out towards the crowds and it was very nice. 
Oh there theme was SNOW. 
sNOw
prefect people allowed. 
That means all of us, no one is prefect, but Jesus Christ. By His blood we are made new. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...