Monday, December 14, 2015

What happens after work?





These are my follow workers. That right after our day of working on Sunday. I was invited to go to the movies with these folks. Hey we as a team work together on the night crew at Calvary. These are the custodial that keep our place so clean each day. There is a day crew and evening. So as I get to work along side these folks I have had a chance to become part of the group. 
I was very happy that they asked me to join them to just hang out. 
Well I can tell you this, they are fun to be around and they just have a good time. 

This was the movie we went to go see. it really is the Moby Dick story. But with a twist in all that went on during their time trying to stay alive. 
At first it starts out a little slow but when the action happens there it starts moving a little faster. 
The movie theater we went to go see this. is in Coral Springs. Seems like my fellow workers like this place. But as we got there, the movie was to start at 7:05 pm. Well ads ran all the way up to 7:30pm. then the trailers came and them the movie around 7:45pm. (around then) I didn't have my phone with me. But Jerone kept asking, are we sure we are in the right theater? I know he was joking, but it was sad, the place was empty. You know, 14 of us and 8 others? The movie just came out this last Friday. 
Oh well it was fun and entertaining. Plus some fun just hanging out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...