Saturday, December 12, 2015

Well this was my Friday at Calvary.




First in the morning, we had a Christmas coffee time in Pastor Doug's office. Each department had a time set aside for a coffee break. That right we had a nice time of just hanging out and enjoying coffee, hot coca. Plus there was donuts and fruit too. 
I am very blessed to be able to get paid and have some wonderful fun time at work. 
This is just the beginning. 


While driving around and getting some things today. I saw this cute little, maybe not little iguana just taking a walk around and checking tings out. 






Then after lunch there was a Christmas tree get together. The Facilities Department meet over in Out Reach to decorate their Christmas Tree. I was out doing some shopping around myself during that time. I had go get reptile food and even checked out some dry cleaners for prices on cleaning and ironing our table skirts that we use for different events. It is crazy but they want to charge $20.00 to $30.00 per skirt. The skirts only cost $19.99 each. But I found a place up in Boca. They will do it for $5.00 each one. I think it is a good price. 
Then after running around we, as staff had Movie afternoon. 3 pm to 5 pm. Bring your family and come watch a three movies on the clock. I am very blessed to call this place my work. 


You can see it was a slow day for me ad least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...