Friday, December 18, 2015

Yes another year has passed.

Folks I am very happy to say thank you very much for your birthday wishes and just want to let you all know, all is well. I just got off Face Book and it was so nice to see all the birthday wishes. Plus I even shared a little about what I am sharing now with you.
Hey not sure if this happen to you or not? But when I was 15 years old, I was wishing to become 16, so I could drive a car.
Then at 17 saying wow, can not wait to turn 18 so I can go out with the guys and get drunk.
Then at 20 boy it sure will be a different story when I turn 21, I can vote and change the world.
At 24 I wanted to rent a car in New York, can not do. You need to be 25, So okay I wish I was 25 now.
Okay folks at 64 now I can wait on turning 65. No rush on my end.
Please I just love to share things I remember about my life and what I can remember????
No life is GOOD and even most days it is GREAT. The reason I say all this is to enjoy today and see what He has planned out for your day and listen to what it is and do what He tells you. I know I am very blessed to be able to work at a church and even have some fun. I know some of you out there look on and say, you are a Christian, You guys don't have any fun. But I can tell you this, I sure do enjoy life and I wish you all a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...