Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Supreme Gift.

I’ve been given many gifts
And I’ve liked them all just fine.
Some were for my birthday,
Others at Christmas time.
Sometimes I’d send a thank you card
Or a little note to say,
“Can I give you something in return
Somehow to repay?”
But the gift above all others
The best I ever got,
Was not wrapped in paper
With bows tied in a knot.
I found it in the Word one day,
“Take it,” the message clearly said.
There was no way I could repay.
Because this is what I read:
“You cannot buy the gift of life,
To earn it is unknown.
I give it because I love you,
And want you for my own.
You see, I gave my all for you,
I gladly paid the price.”
And it was signed, “With all my love.
Your best friend, Jesus Christ.”

This is from a old friend that lives in the Bahamas, Gus. I have known him since I moved there back 2005. He was part of our Single's Group at Calvary Bible. As tiem went by he got married and now has a lovely family. 
My prayer for all is we remember others during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...