Saturday, December 05, 2015

Well that time of the year is here. Christmas



Thinking about Christmas. Okay what can I did this year differently? I was talking with a fellow worker a couple of days ago about Walt Disney. Wow that would be some new and exciting. The ticket you see above, I bought back in 1984. I remember asking the guy when I bought it, how long will this last? He said my life time. I wonder if it might be worth more than a ticket any more. You know old and maybe worth checking out Ebay? Maybe not. 



Okay at Calvary as staff we have our own Christmas tree. That is right, bring in one of your own ornaments and hang it on the tree. 
After that we had our Huddle. That means staff meeting. It was on working unto the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...