Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My day hanging out with family.


Well we got up and had a wonderful breakfast and got going. Stopped at the club house where Greg lives. Shot some pool and walked away score 2/2. We had to get going to meet others for the day. 




This is the club house and pool. It seems like a nice place. Never know what is in my future? 
Folks I have a plan down the road, but I just want to make sure this is His plan. So as it is now I will keep seeking His will and see what is next. 


We stopped by to pick up Deb and her hubby Jon. She is another cousin on mine. This is their office. for the last say 9 years or maybe more. They have been selling items on line. They started out with E Bay. Now they do that plus Amazon and I think just on line too. 

The place they rent is very nice and well laid out. The office they use now is pretty much full of all kinds of items. Just one item that they just started selling on line is table covers. It is a surprise to hear how many of them they sell each day. But it pays the bills and Deb and Jon really enjoy what they do each day. 

This is just one style table clothes. You can see how nice they look. I have asked for these in black and fit a 8 ft.x 24" tables. You know that is pretty much my job at Calvary. I move tables and most times everyone wants shirts on the table for looks. But when they use the tables most times they have coffee or something like that on it and almost every time there something spilled on it. That is why I am looking for something to protect the shirts. I really don't enjoy washing these shirts. 



That right there is a Calvary Chapel right down the road from their homes and office. It was a walmart at one time. Their office is closed, on Mondays, I would like to walk around and check their place out. Maybe next time in town? 

This is a great place eat. They have a salad bar plus all you can eat wings too. Plus there is a menu to pick from too. Very good and enjoyed the wings too. 





This place is so neat. There are cars and parts and all kinds of things that have to do with cars and trucks and even motor cycles too. Really have some great tasting wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...