Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Riding on a over cast day. BEAUTIFUL.



The reason for taking this picture was. When I first started driving larger trucks, this is one of them. It is a Vac Truck. Our was made by Vactor. This one truck was one of our combination. Shandoa. 

                                         It is always such a beautiful beach and so peaceful. 


I know the weather is not the best for beach time. Plus as I was riding here, I felt a couple of rain drops. 


I just love looking around and seeing different things. Today was blessed to see some pelicans flying over head. 




Okay I need to get turned around and start back home again. 


This is a very small bridge that goes over the inter coastal. Pretty tight. I will wait. One side of the road is closed.  


Looking south 


Then north. Really nothing to see off this bridge. But it still a beautiful ride. 



Okay now on Dixie Highway. I can make a choice here. Hang a right and don't go over the tall bridge? Or go for it. 


I went up and over, really not that bad at all. 


Folks what is the purpose of breaking beer bottles on the road? I didn't go over them. But this is a problem I see every time I ride, glass here and there. 


It is kinda a neat that the traffic is not really happening. 



Another wonderful ride and just getting out and enjoying the breeze in my hair. I thank my Lord and Savor for another safe ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...