Saturday, August 27, 2016

Because of the storm possibility, they have been asking us to vote early.



I just love to see things and remember all that happen here. Back in 2004? When Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne made land fall here in this area. pretty much Hutchinson Island. 

As I am riding by thinking, wow this is where I had a chance to work along side a group of people, (Hope something?) that did hurricane relief supplies. They had their own tracker trailers and other trailers with supplies. I went on line to see if I could find them. I guess they are no longer doing that? 
During that year I had a chance to help out at a couple of hurricane areas that were hit. Charley on the west coast. Work with these same folks. That is where I meet them. Then Frances and Jeanne. Both here at this park.  
I drove one of our buses up here with our football team from CCA. We handed out water and bags of ice and what ever else was available to give away. 
Then during Jeanne I drove up here again and did the same. Handing out supplies. Plus I remember staying at a young couple's home during one of the nights. 
But look at the generator lights, they are ready for another storm possibility. 




This is the main office for the county for the voters registration. So here they are doing early voting. 


Walking in you can see one guy sitting there. he is the security for this place. I think he was sleeping when I walked in? 


Then I had a chance to see this other gentleman. Very friendly and warm. Said see the young ladies on your left as you walk in. I didn't need to go to the polling booths. I filled out my ballet and just dropped it off in the box. Hey I almost forgot to get my little voters sticker.  


It really was a beautiful day to ride an just enjoying it. 
Remember we all need to vote and let us see who our LORD wants to be in charge. 
Romans 13. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...