Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I know it is not Labor Day YET.


Okay so why did I say that it is not Labor Day yet? Well as our family loves to get together during holidays. This is my cousin Greg above here. He called me about three weeks ago and asked if we could get together over Labor Day week-end? I told him I was very sorry but I will be in the Bahamas on Labor Day. So he did some calls and asked the other members of our family what would work for them? So yesterday it pretty much worked out great for almost everyone. 
So on Sunday afternoon I drove over to Bonita's home and spent the night. we got up and drove over to Greg place during the afternoon. 
Got there and we sat around and just some what got caught up on things we are all dealing with. 
Okay time for dinner. Greg cooked and the girls got the rest of the food ready and we just chowed down. 



These to guys are trouble. Greg and Jon. Jon is my cousin in law. He is married to Debbie my cousin. These guys each week get together and shoot pool an just hang out. 



Left to right, Josh Greg, Debbie (eyes closed) Jon (behind her), Bonita and Amy. Okay, Josh is one of Amy sons. Bonita is my cousin that lives in Winter Haven. So as thing where winding down. We got one picture together and said our good byes. Josh and Amy live  about three miles away form Greg's home. Debbie and Jon live about 7 miles away. Bonita is 70 miles away and I am the lone star at  170 miles away. We did't get back to Bonita's home until after 10 pm. So I took a shower and bed time for me. I got up at 5 and left and it takes me just about two (2) hours to get back to my home here in Fort Pierce. 
I am very blessed to call these folks my family and very proud of them too. 
As we all are growing a little older each year. I will promise to do my best to see them ad least twice a year or more. 
When I get back form the Bahamas I have a couple of job offers over here. That right, my family have some work projects for me to do. Maybe tiling and redoing two bathrooms. Plus a kitchen. 
We will see what happens? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...