Thursday, August 04, 2016

Hey this last Sunday I double dipped.


Well this is what happen. I got up early and went to Calvary Port Saint Lucie. church. Pastor Mike had a good message on Remnant: which in Roman 11:1-15 talks about. 
Well I left there and thought about going to Lowes or Home Depot down that way. Okay I got on a road called Crosstown Parkway. So I headed towards 95. Was thinking I am still on the north side of Saint Lucie West. So I headed south. Saw the Christ Fellowship Church on the right hand side. Why not see how they do church? Got off of 95 and pulled in and then walked on in. Service was already started. 



The greeters directed up toward this over flow room. It was pretty much packed full. 
The video is a out reach they did the week before at a food bank. Making up bags of groceries, I guess to give out during the week? 


I think this was on having some classes on Leadership. 


This is the Senor Pastor Tom Mullins of Christ Fellowship. This is a satellite church. Here he was telling of his experience doing a movie called Lawnwood. He played the part of a coach of the losing team, during one part of the movie. 


Then we watched pretty much more than half the movie itself. It was a Christian theme. It was good movie. I remember seeing it years ago. 
Now thinking what is this all about showing movies? Well a friend of mine, went on their web site and found out: During the summer they are doing a VBS (vacation Bible school) So they are using movies as their theme. This way if like most people sometimes don't like to go to church. This is another method to getting them into the doors and they heard about Jesus Christ message. 
At the end they did ask if you want to receive Christ as your Savor? Please rise your hand and then the pastor prayed for them. Afterwards they got a Bible and small a packet to learn more about what they just did. 





For the parking lot. There was a guy riding around on a Hoover Board. It really looked like their parking went smooth. Then getting people out was not bad either. 
Hey after seeing how people are hungry for God's Word. It was neat to see, how they used a movie. This next Sunday the movie will be The Hobbit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...