Tuesday, August 02, 2016

This is part to (2) of going to River Side Park.


This is looking out onto Indian River from the Veteran's Memorial Island. 




Now back on the main land. There are picnic tables and grills to cook at too. 


This area is the tennis courts. I guess as long as you are a resident of Vero Beach. You should be able to play tennis and pretty much use this park at no cost. 
Now as i live in Fort Pierce, I am wondering if I have the same rights? Maybe not? 



Getting ready to go back over another cause way. Not sure of the name. But it is Rt. 60. heading west. 





The building straighten ahead is the Republican head quarters. I will be going there during the next couple of weeks to register so I can vote up here.


This is where I turn to go back to my place off of US 1, You can see the traffic is not bad at all. 


Okay finish this ride for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...