Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I rode towards the south this last Saturday.



Folks this is so nice up this way. I am on US1. Really not much traffic at all. 


I am riding through Fort Pierce here. Same very little traffic.





Thinking I guess this is far enough for me. It called Midway Drive. It is just on the skirt of Port Saint Luice.


Okay I saw signs for the Fort Pierce Manatee Center. Why not take a look? 






I rode around the property and just looked at the beautiful sky line and water. Saw the inter coast cause way. That is called the Seaway Drive. It goes over to Hutchinson Island. 




This small path way goes under the Seaway Drive road. This way you don't have to cross this busy highway. 


On the other side you can see the walk way that goes along the cause way. I saw some fishermen out there. Just enjoying themselves. 
This looks like a tug boat. 


Thsi area reminds me of Potters Cay. That is in down town Nassau. 



Got home safely and now I am pooped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...