Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Okay I showed you all this last week.



But no one told me I put the doors upside down. That right. A friend stopped by and asked, why did I put the doors on like that? Like what. They were hard to fit, some of them. But I was told they are upside down. 



I guess they were correct. As I flipped them around. It does look better and I guess now you can use the knobs to open the doors up. 


Okay I have another small project to do. That right I was given a roll up blind. Thinking I can cut this and make it fit. 



Which it worked great. It fits perfectly. 
As I look back in my life, I see different times where God showed me. Like as I worked at Home Depot back in the 80's I use to over see the paint and tile departments. So I would cut the pull down blinds and even roll up for the customer. 
So this came into play a couple of days ago. Thank you Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...