Monday, August 01, 2016

I am taking a break on Saturday.




This is going over the 17th Cause Way. It really was a beautiful day to ride. Really no traffic to talk about. 




This is Vero Beach. I guess this is the main one. Ad least every time I have been here, I see most of the people. There are two restaurant here too. 



This is a little farther down A1A. 


There are some real nice areas around here to have a picnic and hang out. 


This is riding into River Side Park. On your left they are setting up for a day of Pirate Festal. It started on Friday afternoon. It went on until Sunday. I really was there to early to get in and see all that was going on. 



This is the Vero Beach Museum Of Art. It looks like a nice place to check out one day. 


This bridge is going over the the Veteran Memorial Island. 





Over on this island is every branch of the Military. It is very peaceful and very well done. I walked this with Eddie a little while back here. I will be be showing more about this place tomorrow. 
I have a work project I need to get going to now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...