Monday, August 29, 2016

I drove over to Winter Haven yesterday.


You can see looking south it really looks like there is something happening down there. I am driving west. Thinking I better start out before this rain makes it this way. 


I am driving along Route 60. It was beautiful all the way. I think there was four (4) rain drops that hit my windshield. 


Then this morning it looks great again. Bonita and I will be heading out around 11 am to go to Tampa. We are having a little reunion at my cousin's home in Largo. (Greg)
As I look at the weather channel on my phone, rain is supposes to happening around 2 pm. They are saying thunderstorms tonight. So we will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...