Thursday, August 25, 2016

Well looking around the world these days, it is scary.




Folks I was watching the news this morning and seeing all the stuff that has been happening around the world. 
In Italy the earthquake.
The possible hurricane coming our way. 
Please say a couple of prayers for the people in Italy and the storms coming our way, plus Bahamas will get hit first.
I still look and say wow each day. But as my devotion spoke of today. Jeremiah 29:11. 
I know He is still under control and what if happens. I know I will see HIM first. 
Praise today and don't worry. Remember what worry does? Just take away your JOY. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...