Monday, August 22, 2016

That's right Sunday has come and gone again.


I stopped at Walmart and saw this. Wow winter is on it ways. Maybe not winter, but Thanksgiving. 


On the way home and stopped at a yard sale going on in the neighborhood next to ours. I really did find a couple of nice items. The Mickey Mantle Books and National Baseball Hall Of Fame and Museum books. They will go good with my Baseball room. 
I got these for $2.00.



A friend of mine was telling me about coconut flakes. I use to eat them all the time in the Bahamas. It was a cheap treat. So I bought some and boy they are messy. 


The small vacuum was $5.00. 


It even works. I am very blessed to just be able to enjoy my Sundays as a Sabbath. I started reading the Mickey Mantle book. It is so nice to relax and just sit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...