Friday, August 26, 2016

What can I do on a Thursday morning?


Well on this day only, you can get a hot dog with the works for $1.00. that is correct. At Sonic they were running a special. 
How can you go wrong? 




Then I came up to this beauty. That is correct, 1965 Mustang. She is beautiful. Millage is 54,000. I looked it over and really didn't see any problems. Not sure on the paint. I didn't open the hood. But I did go in and asked what was the price? The guy there told me that it is from this area. A doctor that has a office in Vero Beach has owned it. He told me too that he is asking $29,000. WOW. She is sure pretty enough. But not in my budget at this time. 





Riding along and look what I found? It really is funny how many things I find along my rides. I guess the guys just leave their tools on the back of the truck and hit a bump. There it goes. I thought this would be nice for any more tile work? But it seemed to be a little bigger than my bag. So I put it on the side of the road. maybe next time I ride by, I will see if it is still there. 

Okay as I kept riding along. I watch where the clouds are and maybe not this time. Right as I took this picture it started sprinkling. I turned around and started heading home again. 



I just love being able to stop at a Dollar Tree and get a drink. 


I drank this down and now I am ready to keep on riding. Hey I always have water plus extra bottle in my small bag. But it is very refreshing to get a cold one and just enjoy the different flavor. Plus it has Vitamin C. PLUS some sugar too. 


Now this is after I tore it off. It didn't look this bad. But the horn was missing the foam. 


Stopped by K Mart and just for the fun of it. Thinking my bike seat is some what shot. Okay walked in and found them there on sale. That correct. SALE. Regular price of $17.99. on sale for $9.17. Wow can not pass this up. 


Okay it is starting to look like I am riding into a bunch of rain. 


Peddling along pretty fast. I am getting my back wet now. I kept on riding. Got home and I was soaked. It really was refreshing. 
I am very blessed and excited to be able to just get on my bike and ride anywhere I want to. 
The Lord has blessed me with the ability to enjoy it and not have that fear of traffic and what ever there is out there. Plus since I got these new tires. I have not had a flat for over 6 months. 
Praise Him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...