Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I am getting bored. What is next on my list?


Remember a little while back. I had to dig up my main water line. The shut off valve would not con plenty turn the water off.
So I put a new valve on.

Now I need to close this in somewhat. I had a piece of lumber just laying along the opening. But I need to secure it better than that. 



Built a frame and asked Lord now what? 


Okay came up with this idea. It should work. Today I will paint it and be done with another project. It really is neat to ask Him and He provides. 


I picked up Jon and we went to the Men's Bible study at Doug's home. It really was kinda of fun. We didn't do a study on Monday night, just hung out and had all kinds of different things to talk about. 
I m very blessed to be able to just have some good brothers around me and enjoy each other company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...