Monday, August 15, 2016

This is Sunday morning.


Well for Saturday I drove over to my cousin's home in Winter Haven. That would be Bonita's place. Well I got there and we sat and talked for a while and then got on the road again. I brought her over here to show off my new place. We got back here and pretty much showed her around the park and then back on the road again. The reason is she has a cat that needs a shot of insolent. He has a sugar problem. Okay got to her place and watched the Olympics. Folks I have not seen any of them since it has been on. I don't have cable. But I really enjoyed watching them. Boy I even stayed up to watch them pass my bed time. It can be addicting. 


Okay noticed her grass needed to be cut. So she bought this electric lawn mower. hey it did good. But the grass catcher kept filling up really fast. Her grass was pretty high. 


You can see it really did a pretty nice job. But as I was finishing that up. I noticed how low the branches are and even over the roof. So I got the hand saw out and started trimming. Boy it really piled up fast. Now as it is Sunday. I was thinking maybe I better call the land fill place to make sure they open. I did and found out not on Sundays or holidays. Okay now what. Should I spend another night here and take it in the morning? Let me see how many loads it will be. 



I got everything on there in one load. Okay I guess I will drive home and take it tomorrow to my land fill? Getting close to Vero Beach I went on line and found out the land fill here is open on Sundays. 


It took me a couple of stops to find the one that takes bushes and leaves. I got there and pulled up on the scales. The young lady there, told me to pull straight ahead.


You can see the huge piles of bush and things like that. I back up and dropped my load and drove back on the scales. She looked over to me and smiled and said have a great day. This didn't cost me anything, except the drive and gas. But it was free. Now I know the scales for for the larger trucks. 
Now where Bonita's landfill it always cost me $10.00 each load. So the trip and ride was worth it and I am back at home again. 
but no Olympics for me. That will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...