Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It really is beautiful to look out in front of your home and see these sunrises.


This was Monday morning. I had a chance to go help out a friend that day. It really turn out to be one of those days you wish you stayed in bed. 
That night I open my front door and it was raining out. But not thinking. I walk out and I slid down both steps. As I was getting up. Boy did I put a bruising my tail bone.


So the next morning thinking, I better put out some signs. Folks I don't have any insurance for this property or do I want anyone to get hurt. So I put a sign on my front door and one facing the street. I know they don't look that great. But ad least I have them up. So Tuesday Roy (neighbor) and I went to Home Depot. Looking for Slippery When Wet, signs. They didn't have any. I did buy a letter kit plus some anti skid tape. 


Looking at my driveway. This is what I did when I first moved to Florida back in 1984. I worked along side of my cousin, Greg. He was doing driveways like this. It is called Color Crown. 
The only reason I am bring this up is. As we painted the driveways. We always put some aggregate (fine sand) in between the coats. This way the area would not be to slippery. Sorry to say the guy or girl that did my driveway years ago. Didn't put enough aggregate in between the coats. It is very slippery. I only know because of washing my truck and slipping around before. 
So as I was on the inter net yesterday. I was checking out different sealers I could use to put on my drive way and then put the aggregate in between coats. Prayerful this will help from slipping. 
Not going to be able to buy it yet. I am really trying not to spend any more money for the month. 


I believe this anti skid tape will help for now. 
I tried to make up the Be Careful Slippery When Wet sign. Well the board was plywood and I tried to put the lettering on it and it just would not stick. 
I guess I will make up a sign down the road. 
.




That right it is Dart Night (Tuesday) at the rec hall #2. I really enjoy seeing these folks. It really is nice to be able to just hang out and enjoy throwing some darts and talking with them. 
We won one and lost the other game. I know it is only a game, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...