Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Boy, we sure have had our fill of rain.


As I have been living here in the park, this last month has been a down pour of rain. You can see that our lawns are like hay fields. The sad part is the guys that cut our grass are really trying to make it look nice. But the clippings are a mess. While this one guy was cutting along. he had to stop and go back and forward to get thru the high grass. This was on Monday. They have not been back since. The reason is, like I said it is still raining. Plus the winds have been pounding our homes too. 
Well I still have one more roof to repair. It is the one that the cover sheets came off of on a carport (living area) The tarp is still holding up. But she has told me that there are still some leaks coming in. It is not where I put the tarp. So I guess after I replace the covering medal. I will try to seal the roof in with the stuff I was talking about a couple of days ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...