Monday, October 16, 2017

On Friday it was a quiet day, somewhat.


I was driving by Lin's home and she stopped me. Asking if we could take a couple of cactus out of the front of the house? Sure can. So on Friday morning after my stretching class. Roy and I  drove over and just took my sawzall and cut the roots off. Then took the shovel and prided it up and out. 


Lin is very happy to see them gone. She told us she has been trying to get these out since she moved in. 


The real neat (or sad) thing was there is still a pile of limbs and branches on the end of her street that we just took them over there and dumped them on top. 
Hey maybe one of these days they will clean up all these piles thru out the park here? We were told at the HOA meeting that the county was coming in and cleaning them up? 
Well the hurricane happen  about 6 weeks ago. 
Not sure what is taking so long? 



Well around 5 pm I went over to the Crossing Church and helped out with setting things up for Saturday morning. We are having a Art and Craft show plus. This is the first one they have ever did, here. Pastor Craig was telling us how many Church Revivals had taken place under this tent. 


Well while putting it up the rain came and went in about five minutes. But as this was pretty much the main thing to set up. I stayed and set up tables and chairs on the inside with a couple of the guys and gals. It really was not to much to do. I was talking with the girls there and they told me that tomorrow morning they need more help then. That is the real set up and get ready for the day. 
I am sorry but Roy and I are helping a  woman out on moving her stuff to a shed down the road. 
So I really am hoping to get that done by noon today. But I know she has a lot of stuff  (junk) to move. So I will play it by ear. I told the ladies there at the church, I will try to be back to help break down, maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...