Thursday, October 19, 2017

Last week I was telling you about all the branches and limbs laying around the park here.


The guy was going around and cleaning them all up on Sunday. It really does look a lot better around here now. 


Hey the pile is gone where Roy and I put the cactus.


This is Richie and Roy. Richie got this vanity a four weeks ago or so. Now he needs to cut down a little bit on the sides and back. 


It cut pretty easily. It sure was a dirty job. The marble (want a be) is made up with dust of marble and glue. That is what Richie told me. It is called Cultures Mable. 
Hey I think it came out good and even looks straight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...