Friday, October 06, 2017

I just love working at Winn-Dixie.


If you don't know b now, I have a part time job at the Winn-Dixie down the road. I only work on Wednesdays now. While there I get to stock the Dairy Department. My shift was all most over. I just finish stocking the milk. While re stacking it on another pallet. 12 crates fell on their side. Only two gallons actually broke open. 
But what  mess  I got the mop and bucket out and just started cleaning it up. It just seemed to splash around even more. But after mopping it. I got it pretty much all cleaned up. 
It just was a blessing that NOT all the gallons didn't break open. 
I am still praising Him and saying thank you Lord for all you give and take away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...