Sunday, October 29, 2017

Guess where I am? That is correct, Winn-Dixie Daily walk in refrigertor.



I got there and the truck has came in already. So as you look this place is a mess. I started out just taking the milk pallets out and stocking the coolers. I just kept plugging along. For the 8 hours I was there. I got most of the stuff worked up. Plus I re stacked the milk and tried to get the place in order. 
Hey when I first saw this. I went to the asst manger and asked what happen here? He told me just do the best I can and he will talk with the daily manger the next day. 



Hey I did my best and left this place looking pretty good. Folks this job is not that hard. It is only the daily department. But as I have been helping out here for a while now. I just don't understand why it is such a mess each day? I know there are others that stock the coolers. So why can't they look and try better? 
Hey I get around $64.00 clear each week and get to talk with customers during that time. That is the part I enjoy. I miss retail and folks to talk with. 


This is our HOA (homeowners association)  meeting going on. There is a board that is over seeing Spanish Lakes Country Club. 
They tell us about what is going on and if anyone has any thing to share, we are welcome to do so. They told us there are two spots open on the board. One is Activity Director and Communication Director. I asked before the meeting what does the Communication Director do? They told me just go buy the donuts ( for the meeting) and put the HOA sign out each time. 

Plus write up a couple of articles in our news letter ( Village Voice) It is like 12 pages long. I only need inform our members about different events going on. The next day I called the guy(Jack)  that did that job a couple of years ago. He told me it is a fun job to do an you get to hear what the board is thinking about and maybe my voice will be heard. 
It is the board who elects the member. There are two of us, that asked. 
Hey if my Lord wants me in there, it will happen. 
If not that is His call. 
Hey getting ready for church and I will be going back to Calvary PSL. Just seeing what is going on and see some of my brothers that are part of the men's Bible study on Monday nights. 
Praise HIM today. 
I pray you are going to church yourself today. He is looking forward ins seeing you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...