Saturday, October 21, 2017

It is Tuesday already.



Well this is our annual Dart Club meeting. We are starting another new season with darts. I have been part of darts since I moved in. I was on the Summer league, last yeast Summer. Then the Snow birds started coming back. So they had the annual meeting last year at this time. I was told I could be a sub. That means if they need a player on Tuesday night, they give me a call. Well what happen was I was working at Winn-Dixie during that time. I got called in for work almost every Tuesday night. so I asked for my name to be removed from the list. 
Well another season is starting up. This year they added another team. So I will be on the #16 team. 
That sounds great. 




After wards some of us stayed and played a couple of games. Well our team was just getting use to the boards and one of them never shot a darts before. This is Linda, she really is pretty good shot. But she is a sub. I kinda wish she was on our team. So we kept on helping the other lady that is part of out team and just practiced. 
The real season starts on Oct 31st. That correct Halloween Night. Oh well I will be there. 
I need to practice many more times before then. 
Hey these folks take this very serious. 
I really hope I can be a help. 
It is by His grace and that is all, there is to say. 
Thank you Lord for the opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...