Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I am very blessed to have work going on, almost everyday.


This is my partner, Roy. We have been working together now for over a year or so. 
Well this one is cleaning up bushes and just getting rid  of  clutter and over grown. 




This sure was a challenge. 


You can see (left dead bush)  we really did trim this one back a lot. 





It took us two loads to the dump. It was worth it. But as always there are more marks on the side of my truck. Hey it is a work truck. 
Praise Him for the work and the opportunity to help others out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...