Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Roy and I had a chance to help one of our neighbors in the park here.




On Saturday morning we went and got a U Haul 15 foot truck. I was thinking maybe we will get everything in??? 



You walk in and this is her house. There is junk and garbage laying every where. As I walked around, I just can see this turning out to be a real big job.


This was her kitchen. 




We really didn't take that much out of here. She really just wanted tables and chairs and bed set and some other stuff. 



This is walking from the back room thru the living room. 






This is the Florida Room. We took a couple of items out of here. The screen and a baker rack 




We got pretty much everything she wanted into the truck. It was God Grace and our prayers that made this happen. 
As I drove the truck to the storage shed. I was thanking Him over and over again for letting this run pretty smooth. Plus we even made some money too. 
Then as we pull up to the storage shed. We see she has already put some stuff in there. But as Roy and kept checking to see the best way to lay all this up inside of there. It all fit. 
Praise HIM thru all we do. It really is hard to praise Him, somedays. But at the end it really all depends on what He wants to bring glory to His name. 
I know I talk a lot about God, just to give you a heads up. I am not always depending on Him. I try so hard to make things happen in my own personal life. So I am not even close in saying all is well. I need prayer just like each and everyone of us each day. Thank you for checking out my blog and I really hope and pray this gives you a new way of looking at life thru His eyes. 
I will keep plugging along and asking for His help. I pray you are doing the same thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...