Friday, October 13, 2017

Tuesday was a busy day. Real didn't have any plans at first.


Well Roy went with Bobby and Michelle to the airport. So I had really nothing planned for the day. So I got a call in the morning from Larry. He told me a little while ago that there was a leak in his Florida Room. So I was not doing anything. I went up and looked around and saw tape along side of the roof of the house and the Florida room. I asked Larry what would he like me to do? I gave him a couple of options. First one was take all the old tape off and replace it and then put something like Kool Seal over it. Larry asked why not just seal in the old tape and see what happens? I told him I can do that. But not sure if it will really fix the problem. He told me what ever the cheapest way. So I got up on the roof and seal in all the seams and screws that where on that Florida room. 






I finished in about a hour or so. Then took pictures and show them to him and he was very happy. He was telling me that his last mobile home. it's roof was sealed in and it last him many years. 
Okay got that done. I went home to get a couple of tools and Roy was back already. Dan called me earlier that morning too. He wants his gutter put back up and take all the clips off that hold, like skirting around the top of his home. The reason is they don't make the skirting no more and Dan told us that would make his day. 



So Roy and I drove to Home Deport and got some new hangers and we will see what happens? Got over there and the gutter went up pretty easily. Plus it even looks pretty good too. 
I was thinking let us just take the rest of the day off? So I dropped off Roy. 
Then I thought about Janice's carport roof. I went over and took the rest of the sealer I uses on Larry roof. I painted in all her seams and screws too. 


These kind of roofs are very weak. They really don't have that much support in them. So I used two   pieces of plywood to support my body up there.



I found a small dash in the roof of the house. I put Hard as Nails in it and it should hold up. I asked if there was any leaks around that area? She didn't know of any. 



Well finished that up and then she asked about the front windows. I guess after the hurricane there was some dripping along top of them on the inside. So I caulked along the top of the clam shell. Then caulked along a window itself. The rubber that goes around the window itself was missing. 
So as I go back home, for a day with nothing to do. I sure ended up doing something. 
I am very blessed to be able to help others out and during that time make a buck or two. 
Praise HIM in all I do. Thank you Lord for the opportunity and a gift or two to get the job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...