Thursday, October 26, 2017

God is good to me each day.


Waking up on Saturday, getting ready to go to a men's breakfast. The old battery is dead and really is neat to say. I am at my own home and I am not stuck out at night on the side of the road. Went over I asked Roy to give me a jump and it started up one more time. Drove over to Advance Auto and bought a battery for $120. Thinking I might save a buck or two if I shopped on the web to see. But I need it now. 



After the running around I came back home and put new wires in and prayerfully all is well now. 


When doing wires for your spark plugs. Make sure to just do one at a time. The reason is, like you see here. The wires are all different lengths. But now all I need to change out is the fuel filter. I bought one and looked under the truck. 

This is one job I really don't like to do. the reason is gasoline always runs down my arm and it goes ever where. I might still do it? I called Mark, Vero Visa Auto Repair. He will be able to replace it on Friday. I might wait to then? 

It really is a easy replacement but messy. 
It is nice to put the truck up on a rack and see what you are doing and get out of the way when you pull the lines off. 
I just talked myself into waiting. 
That is being SMART. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...