Tuesday, October 03, 2017

If you didn't know this, my house has been up for sale for 90 days.


This is Wendy, she is a Realtor from Sunset Homes. Well about two months before this I put a couple of signs up in my windows, For Sale by owner. Thinking maybe I can sell this and buy another one and fix it up? 
Well Wendy has this contract on my house for 90 days.It ended on Saturday. 
Last Thursday or Friday. I was driving with Roy down our street. I passed this nice Mercedes SUV, he was sitting on the side of the street. Well I pulled in my driveway and noticed him sitting right in front of my house. I went out and asked if he was lost? No he told me him and his wife are looking to buy a home here. That is great to hear. Come on in and let me show you around. So that went well and we sat down and talked a little. 
They called me back and asked if we could get together again? Sure. They came over and we made a deal. Thinking, this is from the Lord for sure. How can this happen? 
Okay now my mind and thoughts are where am I going to live? 
There has been this house across the street, it has been worked on by the park for awhile now. I have been watching to see when it will come up for sale? 
Well this last week it came onto the market. They want $18,000.00 It sure is worth it. 








Okay as Roy and his wife Pat walk around and check it out. I am pretty much sold on it. But $18,000.00. I am only getting $17,000. It will all work out. The reason I say all that is. My rent is going up to $599.00 in Jan 2018. If I buy a house thru the park here. The rent will only be $449.00 a month. So if I buy it, I will be saving like $18,000. in 10 years. 
Okay, down the road from my house is a guy named Keith. His house is up for sale. Now he only wants $7,500. I stopped by and talked with him and offer him $5,800. He told me he would think about it. Now I am praising HIM and saying WOW I sold my home and I have a new one already. God you are in the mix of all this. Now his rent is 564.00 a month, thinking I will still save on the sale itself. This place really doesn't need much up grade. 
I went on line yesterday morning to see how easy it is to sell your mobile home. It is like a car or truck, selling. It is only a title transfer. I can do this. 





Okay Roy and I drove over the DMV. A young lady gave me four of these copies and told me that they can help me to the transfer. That sound even better. 




I am in His hands and He is doing everything here. 
Okay about 4pm I got a call from the couple that was buying my house. 
I am sorry Tom, BUT we drove down the main office of Spanish Lakes. They needed to go there for a Homeowner application. 
We sorry to tell you this, but we bought a house down there and they are very sorry if this caused me any trouble. I said okay I am very happy you guys got what you wanted and there is no problem here. Inside I was thinking WHAT JUST HAPPENED? 
I am still praising Him and He has something else in plan, I guess?
What a crazy week-end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...