Monday, October 23, 2017

Okay, who are all these people?



On Thursday afternoon. I was invited to go out with some of the folks from the church called the Crossing. The reason was this evening there are 8 young ladies going on a women's retreat farther south in North Palm Beach area. This is called Gold Coast Via De Cristo (VDC). It has been around for many years and it is part of ministry that starts on Thursday evening and ends on Sunday afternoon. 

We met at this place called PA BBQ. I have just started getting plugged back into VDC. As I have been gone for many years. Last month there was the Men's weekend. This one is for the wives and young ladies. As I was sitting there with Pastor Craig and others I got a chance to hear about how and what is going on in his church. Plus I was offered a job to drive his thrift box truck. It is working around 15+ hours a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I told him I would pray about it and see what happens. 
I am not sure I really want to lift furniture and appliances every other day? 
But I would get a pretty good pay rate and it would be steady. 
\


This was driving west towards 95 on Port Saint Luice West Blvd. It really was very pretty. 
Plus looking on and just thinking about how blessed I am each and everyday. 
Folks we all need to Praise Him and thank Him for the time we have on this earth. 
As I live in a senor's community, I see the EMTs trucks in here almost two or three times a week. So I know life is very short and we need to just live today for we don't know how long we really have????
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...