Monday, October 02, 2017

I have a roof repair in the park, here.


This is the only sealer I see that Lowes has at this time. It is white and I believe this would even work for a time. They say this is good for 7 years. 


This said's it is good for 15 years. 


This is really for pool sealing. Not roofing. 


This one clams 5 years.


This one is good for 15 years.


They ca 10 years


Then you see this one for 7 years. Okay now I have totally confused myself. 


Then as I was at Home Depot a couple of evening ago. I found all these kinds of sealers. 
The gentleman that wants his roof coated is asking for the best to last. I pretty much look what they have to offer and then I guess we make a decision. 
Folks I just want to do the job correct and my prayer is the one we pick will last for a while. 
As it has been raining now for the last three or maybe even four days. I guess we have time to figure it out. 
Myself, I am for the Lowes sealer, it is 7 years and it is made by Black Jack. Good brand too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...