Saturday, October 07, 2017

Took a drive on Thursday morning.


That is correct, on my way to Winter Haven. This is in between Lake Whales and Winter Haven.  Going to see my cousin (Bonita) 


As driving along, I saw this couple riding a little scooter. Thinking wow I really never saw two people on one of these at the same time. 
I don't think she liked me taking her picture? 



Well I made there and here is the roof that has some leaks. I went inside and saw two small holes in the ceiling. But as you look on and see that there is really nothing that punched a hole into it. 
So I see there are some screws missing. So I put in about 8 screws with fender washers. 
 I really not sure what else I can do except take all the covers off and look at each channel. 


Now I am thinking the problem is the gutters are full of leaves and the water is backing up into the channel that is the roof itself. I really pray this will solve the leak? 



I have used this stuff on my roof an others. The sad part it has worked on others. BUT not mine. I still have three small leaks. Between the carport and my roof.
Last week on even put another kind of sealer on it. It is put on with a roller. It is some thing like Kool Seal. Still leaking. But like I keep saying He is in control and I trust what happens in His hands. 


You can see I put tar on the seals, screws and prayerfully it will fix the leaks. Really not sure until is rains again. Today I will run a garden hose up and see what happens. 


These are the gutters in back. All cleaned out and I really love helping her out. 
Today her brother Greg will be coming over and I look forward in just hanging out and getting caught up a little. Maybe go out and have a nice lunch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...