Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Elk's Club Friday evening.








Donna, Frank, Betty-Ann and I drove over to the Elk's Club to have a nice dinner and even some dancing. As Donna and Betty Ann  tore up the dance floor. I wanted to fast dance but Donna asked me not to yet. As I am healing up from the hernia operator on Monday morning of this week. I did slow dance, maybe four times. No trouble at all. As we all sat around and had some neat conversations. I was just enjoying my time.
I didn't take that many pictures. But the folks that could come was Frank, Betty Ann, Donna and Ed, Ray and Sandy.
Oh usually there are a few more in the group. But as of Thursday, Carl had a stroke and him and his lovey wife (Pam) are at Lawnwood Hospital. Donna and I went to go visit Carl and found out there was another young lady in there too. Dee had some trouble with her heart beat. So she is getting a pace maker and should be out on Sunday afternoon. But Carl has a long road ahead of himself. His right side was evicted by the stroke.  The doctors say it will take time but he should recover. So Prayerfully he will get some rehabilitation. Be back up and playing golf and boccie and all the things we do here. I know he was deeply missed that night. Carl always has a witting remark here or there. He really is neat guy. If you think of him, please a prayer or two. Like I said it is a rough road ahead, but I believe Carl is ready to fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...