Tuesday, December 12, 2017

This is our Home Owners Association (HOA) meeting on Wednesday evening.



As I am now part of the board here. One of my jobs is to make sure the HOA sign is put out a couple of days before the meeting happens. 
Plus I have one more thing I will be doing, picking up the 8 dozen donuts at the Dixie Cream Donuts. It is right down the road. Not a big deal.  
I have one more responsibly is proof read our news letter that comes on every a couple of months. 




During this meeting there was 123 members that came out. 


Yes that is I, on the stage, with Debbie (Vice President) Judy the (President) and Gay (Treasurer) There are two more, but they were manning the membership table. 
Our meeting went on for over a hour. But I think, everyone that wanted to talk had their time. 
We as the board are trying improve our park by wanting to do different projects. There will be a list put out next month on what they are. 
I have been looking into a electric bill boards for the replacement of our HOA little wooden sign. This way we can put different things on it like Bingo. Monday night at 6pm. Or if there is a another event that is coming up. Have that on the sign too. 
Over all as a board I believe we are just trying to improve what we don't have and things we do have. 
One more thing that has been approve the chair lift for the main pool. That is very much needed. I am not sure when that will be put in? But I know someone is over seeing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...