Thursday, December 21, 2017

Not sure about you, but as setting this up. TIME IS FLYING BY. Christmas is all most HERE!!!


I think this is Friday morning? Since I have been living up here. I have never had to wait in line for anything at the DMV. But as I was standing there. I had a young lady behind and we started talking about watching the football games on TV. I really not sure how we got there? But as we waited, other folks around us were listening and they had the same feeling as we did about how disgraceful how the football players are acting during the National Anthem. There was one guy that was from Pittsburgh, Pa. and how he loves his team. But has not watched any football since this all happen. 
Then someone else comments on it too, saying there is a place to show unity but not like that. 
I just enjoyed our time and it really is neat to hear how folks really feel about thing. 
Plus the time went by a lot faster. 
I got my stickers for my house and truck. 
I am legal again. 



While standing there I got a call from a guy (Bill) in the park asking for me to take a look at his damaged wall. So I stopped over and told him what I thought and he wants it fixed. Great something to do next week. 


As Saturday morning came and went, Roy and Pat asked me if I would like to take a ride down the The Stuart Flea Market? It is called B and A Flea Market. 
Drove down with Michelle (Roy's sister in law) Roy and I went our way and the ladies went theirs. 
As walking around, thinking what do I need? Not really anything. What do I WANT? 




These two young ladies are Michelle and Pat. As lunch time was around the corner. Thinking let us get some to eat? Roy and I got a hot dog, fries and coke for $6.00. Not bad at all. The fries were even good and hot. 



Where we sat down to eat. There was guy playing the steel drum. He really was pretty good at it. I just listen. Think what  unique they make? 
Hey the day was beautiful and just enjoyed the time walking around. 
While there, I went over to the guy that sells golf carts and all kinds of supplies for golfing. 



I have been thinking about selling my golf cart. So if I did I need new tires. $43.00 tire and rim. Not bad at all. I will do some shopping on line and see if there are any better prices out there. 



Hey these golf carts are older than mine. They want form $1999. and up. So let us see what happen after the new year. Maybe sell? 
Over all for being in Florida and walking around, in the warm sun light. 
I have a friend that is freezing her little behind off up north. 
I think the  temp was 2 that morning in Potsdam, NY. 
We are so soiled down here. 
Hey during the week before, I had out my two space heaters. They really worked great. 


One by my bed. 


The other along side when I watch TV. They were working hard those couple of days. But as cold front come and go. Ad Least we warm up during the day. 
It really is cooler here than when I was in the Bahamas and even Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 
Still can not complain. 
Christmas is around the corner!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...