Saturday, December 16, 2017

I have been driving around the park here, Christmas decorations are every where.


During the Summer I was helping Freddy, Roy's brother. With cleaning out things he doesn't want any more. So he gave me a train set. I love trains and thinking wow this looks like it would be fun. 
But as I opened it up, found out there is a curve missing. Look up on the left hand side of the picture. 
Now what? 


So last year I got a couple of nice Christmas towels from a friend here, Rosy. She has this real neat sewing machine that does all kinds of different designs and what ever you want. So I thought why not just put both on the dinning room table and say I have decorated my house? 


I know it is some what hard to see what this is. So I tell you. On the left above is my Christmas tree in the window. Then in the center is another Christmas tree and two rein deer that is all. Very simple and I am a guy.
I guess I didn't have to tell you that by what I put up. 
Hey Merry Christmas. 
I will be driving around the park this week-end taking pictures of all that is going on. It has been a little chilly for me to ride around in the golf cart these last couple of days. The temps have been 36 or so. Today I woke up and it was 47. So I know by the week-end the temps will be around 60 or higher. That is why I live in Florida. 
Now if I was back in the Bahamas. The temp every rarely the temps ever go below 70. 
Remember my blood has thinned out a lot since living there. 
But now as I live up in the middle of the state. I just need to wear more clothes during these cold spells. Hey it is not like up state New York, (Potsdam) Today they woke up to 1 deg. Their high is 17. 
Praise the Lord for my problems here. 


A couple of days ago, my neighbor Jimmy. Called me over to show me a gift he gave to his love. She fell in love with it and they went out and bought a couple of more for gifts for her family. I just thought it was a cute toilet seat cover, myself. 
I am getting into the spirit of Christmas. HOW ABOUT YOU???






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...