Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Night of darts, plus the following evening Trivia Pursuit.



It must be Tuesday night. Hey the neat thing is we won one of the two games. I think we are in third place now. 

 I took this picture on Sunday morning. The reason I say that is, I just wanted to see the front of the building we were in on Wednesday night, playing trivia. 





I had a chance to go with Donna and her friends to a place called 2nd Street Bistro. It is a neighborhood restaurant in Fort Pierce. On Wednesday evening they play a game of Trivia. As Donna and her friends have been coming here for dinner and playing for a while now. I was invited and came along for the ride. As there are tables settle up for different game players. We as our group had two large tables.(11 per table)   As I sat there, thinking wow I really am not good at this. But as the night went on we as a table did really good. We came in second place. 
I am hoping to go again this coming Wednesday night. 
Folks it really is neat to just think a little and sometimes the answers just come flying out. I am looking forward to playing it again. 
I know I am little behind on the blog. But this way I always have something to write about. 
I really hope and pray everyone is starting to get into the Christmas Spirit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...