Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Taking a drive along US 1 on Thursday morning.


I drive by this tire shop every once and while, I have been seeing the Yellow Minion. But now they have them self a Christmas Tree made out of tires. I thought that was kinda neat. 
Right across the street is the new Aldi grand opening. It was some what early as I was in my way to my doctor for a follow. 



You can see there was three or maybe four police officers, keeping things in order. 
Came back and the doctor gave a clean bill of health. 



So afterwards I went to the tennis clinic and had a good work out. It really is surprising how much I am out of shape. The reason I say that is, I am not one to go jogging or even run around th block a couple of times. So running back and forth to hit a tennis ball. It is a good work out. I think I over did it a little bit to much. I am hurting a little. 






After all that, Roy and I went over to Roland's house and used some neat cleaner. 

I do have a 1700 pressure washer, but Roy believes this works even better. So we went out to Home Depot and got a couple of bottles. 
He was correct, it works great. Plus it only took us 2 1/2 hours to clean Roland's house. After wards the mildew and and dirt were gone. Good protect. 



I had some green mildew on the northside of my house. It is clean as a whistle. 
Folks like I said before, maybe I over did it today???? 
But I am very happy to get so much done in one day. I am blessed and just enjoying some good rest now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...