Saturday, December 30, 2017

On Thursday, I was at the tennis clinic.


I got a cal from a friend (Rosy).She told me that her neighbor as a water leak under her water heater. I asked if they could shut the water off? She told me that the water is still leaking by the valve under the house. 
I told her I would be over as soon I can, after the clinic. The reason I said that was, I need to improve my game and I really didn't think a little water under the house would matter. 
I got there and Al had started digging up the main valve that come from the street. 
It took us a couple of tries but found it and shut it off. 


If you look on the upper part, the gray pipe. That is where it is spraying out. So I cut the old pipe out to take to Lowes and got what I needed. It should be a some what easy fix???????


I got the new valve in and felt around the pipe and there was still a leak??? How can this be? So I followed the line up and found, at a coupler a pin hole leak.  Come on, what the heck? 
I had to go back to Lowes and buy another set up. The reason was I glued the first one. 




At the end I felt around and no more leaks. Not even a drip. I know I am being tested and I pray I passed the test. 
I got a call earlier that morning and asked if I could take a love seat and a sofa to the and fill? 
Okay lets see what happens with one little job? 
It turned out to really be a piece of cake. The sofa and love seat Iwe just pulled it out the house and threw it in the back of my truck and on my way. 




You can see these birds don't have to worry about food. 
As the dy wound down, I enjoyed making a couple of bucks and even helping folks out with small jobs. 
As 2017 is winding down. I will wish you all a Happy New Years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...