Friday, December 01, 2017

We are getting a NEW ALDI here is Fort Pierce.


I have written about this place before. The fruit and veggies are fresh and cheap too. I have been driving down to Port Saint Luice to get them, after church. 



But now in two weeks I only have to drive 9 miles instead of 38 miles, round trip. 


I have even talked with the staff at the one I go to now. They treat their employees well and the pay is not to bad either. Maybe down the road I might get a job there?
So on the 14th no more driving so far. Plus now I can even save more money on buying food there too. 
Great days ahead, saving money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...